CHICAGO – The University of Chicago women's track and field team will have four individuals and two relays compete in the 2017 NCAA Division III Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
The list of invited athletes was revealed on Saturday. On the women's side, the selections included the top 22 performers in individual events and the top 16 relay teams in their respective events. The outdoor national championships will occur Thursday-Saturday, May 25-27 at the SPIRE Institute in Geneva, Ohio.
Event – Qualifiers (Seed, Mark)
- 4x400-meter relay – Emma Koether, Eleanor Kang, Alisha Harris, Michelle Dobbs (5th, 3:48.02)
- 4x100-meter relay – Eleanor Kang, Mary Martin, Charissa Newkirk, Alisha Harris (8th, 47.13)
- Heptathlon – Laura Darcey (8th, 4,579 points); Olivia Cattau (21st, 4,314 points)
- 1,500 meters – Megan Verner-Crist (16th, 4:33.93)
- High Jump – Ade Ayoola (17th, 1.69 meters)