Sport Club Office Hours
The Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport Clubs is generally available from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM on weekdays (with the exception of academic teaching responsibilities). Individuals are encouraged to make appointments with the Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport Clubs by calling 773-702-4658 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are available outside of office hours if arrangements have been made in advance.
The Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport Clubs will provide Sport Clubs with basic administrative services to assist in their daily operations.
Student Activities Center
Sport Clubs have many resources available to them at the Reynolds Club (and elsewhere on campus). One of the most prominent is the Student Activities Center, located in the basement of the Reynolds Club (RC 001).
The Student Activities Center offers student groups a wide variety of affordable (many times free!) services. Operation hours for the Student Activities Center are from 9 AM to 5 PM on weekdays. Keys, to the Student Activities Center, may be obtained – for a $20 deposit – by club members in RC 003.
Sport Clubs may obtain copy codes for use of the copy machine in RC 001. A Copy Account Request form must be completed, and submitted, for a copy code. If approved for a copy code, all copy charges will be deducted directly from your Sport Club account.
There is a 9¢ charge for copies on white or colored letter-sized paper (19¢ for double-sided copies). No jobs over 250 copies are allowed.
Sport Club may use the Physical Education & Athletics fax number (773-702-6517).
- Received faxes will be placed in club mailboxes. All incoming faxes should have your group's name, as well as that of the Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport Clubs, clearly marked on the cover page.
- If needed, Sport Clubs may obtain authorization codes to be used on campus phones to make local and long-distance calls or faxes. Student organization accounts will be billed directly for these charges. Please contact the Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport Clubs for these codes.
Mailboxes for each club are provided in the Ratner Athletics Center outside of the office of the Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport Clubs (Room #141).
- Letters, financial ledgers, campus mail, phone messages, and notices from the Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport Clubs will be placed in club mailboxes.
- Mailboxes should be checked on a regular (at least every week)
basis. Clubs needing to mail out any information or materials
– pertinent to the operation of the club – may submit
the documents to the Director of Intramurals, Recreation and Sport
The mailing address for all Sport Clubs is:
Ratner Athletics Center
Attn: Brian Bock
5530 S. Ellis Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
- Clubs should not have items mailed to individual residences or the Henry Crown Field House. It is important that the Sport Club Office maintains accurate accounting on all receivable equipment and goods.
A computer lab is available in RC 001. Web design and publishing software, along with internet access, is available.