Pritzker School of Medicine maintains a slight lead at the top of the Phoenix Cup standings after earning 590 points during the winter quarter with a Women’s Swim Meet Championship and a runner-up finish in Coed Basketball.
The Phoenix Cup is awarded annually to the graduate program earning the most points in sanctioned intramural activities throughout the academic year (by way of participation and place).
The Law School still sits in a close second and cut into Prtizker’s lead slightly by earning 630 winter points.
The final Phoenix Cup Standings will be calculated once all Spring IM Sports have concluded and the 2019 Phoenix Cup Champions will be crowned.
2018-19 Phoenix Cup – Winter Standings
- Pritzker School of Medicine (1300)
- The Law School (1195)
- Chicago Booth School of Business (590)
- Physical Sciences Division (470)
- Biological Sciences Division (455)
- Harris School of Public Policy (375)
- Division of Social Sciences (240)
- The Divinity School (205)
- Graham School of Continuing Studies (120)
- Humanities Division (40)
- School of Social Service Administration (0)
- Institute for Molecular Engineering (-20)