CHICAGO – The University of Chicago volleyball team was selected to the NCAA Division III Championship on Monday and will also serve as host site for an eight-team regional.
UChicago tallied a 28-4 regular season record and finished runner-up in the University Athletic Association. The Maroons received a Pool C at-large berth into the postseason. This marks their eighth postseason appearance all-time.
The 64-team field is divided into eight regional hosting sites. The bracket is composed of 43 conference champions and 21 at-large bids.
- Friday, Nov. 9 @ 12:30 PM – Washington University – St. Louis vs. Cornell College
- Friday, Nov. 9 @ 3:00 PM – Illinois Wesleyan University vs. California Lutheran University
- Friday, Nov. 9 @ 5:30 PM – Trinity (Texas) University vs. Aurora University
- Friday, Nov. 9 @ 8:00 PM – UChicago vs. University of Dubuque
- Saturday, Nov. 10 @ 2:30 PM – Regional Semifinal
- Saturday, Nov. 10 @ 5:00 PM – Regional Semifinal
- Sunday, Nov. 11 @ 1:00 PM – Regional Championship